Iris PR Agency, Dubai, UAE
Iris Public Relations DMCC is an award winning PR agency in Dubai, UAE. Serving the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region since 2009, we have provided PR services to a diverse range of clients including Epson,Meltwater, GE Health, ThyssenKrupp,MIT, Panasonic, Sharjah E-Govt, IMD Business School, Union Bancaire Privee and others.We are a partner agency of IPREX, a $250 million network of communication agencies with 115 offices worldwide. We are the recipients of ACQ5 Global Awards 2016 for Full Service PR Agency in MENA and TMT Media Awards 2016 for Best Technology PR Agency MENA. Our top management is recognised by PR Week in their Global Powerbook that lists the most influential PR professionals in the world.
Our Specialties and Services
At Iris PR, we offer industry specific programs, including technology PR, corporate PR, financial PR, consumer PR and healthcare PR, as well as digital media marketing, events and corporate social responsibility (CSR) campaigns.
Our services include:
- Strategic PR Counsel : We work closely with our clients to promote stakeholder relations, prepare senior management for media interactions and ensure consistency in messaging.
- Media Relations : We build long-term relations with your target media to increase your company’s visibility.
- Media Training : We train company spokespeople to handle media interactions, offering theoretical and practical knowledge for facing media confidently.
- Research and Content Generation : We create high quality content for newsletters, brochures, presentations, blogs, corporate videos and websites, both Arabic and English content.
- Event Management : We develop and implement creative events as a powerful and innovative way to communicate your company’s message.
- Digital PR : We create innovative social media campaigns to reach your customers and create awareness of your company’s products and services.
Working with us
PR agencies in Dubai help companies in the critical task of reaching out to the Arab and expatriate population in the Middle East region. Selecting the right PR consultancy for your needs is critical to the success of your company. We are happy to discuss how our expertise matches your objectives and budget.