Summary: Choosing from Dubai Public Relations agencies can be a taunting task because there are so many options and you do not know which PR agency will meet your requirements. This article provides valuable tips on how to choose a Dubai PR agency that best understands your business.
Selecting the right public relations agency is vital for the success of any business as it is one of the most effective ways to reach your audience. In Dubai, this selection becomes very crucial because the market has many players, which may overwhelm a company on the look-out for a PR agency, for the first time.
So, how does one separate the wheat from the chaff? Here are a few guidelines:
- Research well by collecting background information about the PR companies in the UAE. Ask your business partners, suppliers, customers, and even your friends about the companies that they have worked with and the pros and cons they faced. This will give you a fair idea to create an initial list of probable agencies.
- Check their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. to see if the company is active. If their website provides case studies or client testimonies, go through it. Evaluate their experience in your industry sector.
- After a thorough check, shortlist a few names. Ask them for a proposal or an action plan on what they can do for you and how much is it going to cost you. Have a look at these proposals carefully and analyze which PR agency understands your business needs best. PR is all about reaching the target audience. Your PR agency should be creative enough to suggest campaign ideas that catch the attention of your audience.
- Also, ask for a few client references. Speak to them to find out what their PR needs were and how the agency fulfilled it. The more the number of reputable clients the agency can boast of, the higher the chances of you being in the right hands.
- Before making your final decision, meet with the team that will be handling your account. Understand their experience and background as you will be working very closely with them on a day to day basis, so make sure you are comfortable.